YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR OWN HAND  

Posted by: tinta amirah in

There once was a wise man that was known throughout the land for his wisdom. One day a young boy wanted to test him to prove that the wise man was a fake. He thought to himself, " I will bring one live bird to test the old man. I will hold the bird behind my back, and I will ask him whether the bird in my hand is dead or alive.
If he says that is alive, I will squeeze hard to kill the bird to prove that he is wrong. On the other hand, if he says that is dead, I will let the bird fly off, proving that he is wrong. Either way the wise man will be wrong." With that idea in mind, he approached the wise man and asked,"Oh wise man, I have a bird in my hand. Can you tell me if the bird is dead or alive?" The wise man paused for a moment and replied, "Young man, you you indeed have a lot a lot to learn. That which you hold in your hand, it is what you make it. The the life of the bird is in your hand. If you wish it to be dead, then it will die. On the other hand if you desire it to live, it will surely live". The young boy finally realized that the answer given was indeed that of a man of wisdom.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment


Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini